Thursday, March 5, 2009

The JOASH classic moment

OWNAGE!


hahaha.
Today me, my brother(joash) and dorothy went to nicholas young's grandfather's wake. Then we didn't have an envelop to give the money. So my brother went back to the car to look for an envelop. And guess what, he came back holding a red packet at the side. WAHAHAHA. joker man... then i quickly told him to keep it away. And he really didn't know you could not use a red packet to give money at a wake. HAHAHA.. Wahahahaa! So he was the joke the entire time we were there.

2 days ago. There was a stabbing case in NTU, at the engine block.(at that time they didn't review that it was between a student and a professor yet) so once my mum heard the news, she tried calling my brother but he didn't pick up. Then she called me. asking me where my brother was, whether he was in school. So i tried calling him and he picked up. he was cutting his hair. Then i called my mum back saying " MOM! JOASH IS ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!!' she went " HUH?! REALLY AH?!' then i went 'no la i was just joking. haha i bet it scared her man. Then in the evening i told that to my brother and dad, they couldn't stop laughing. HAHAHA

Its these life's funny happenings that makes life more interesting :D

4 comments:

  1. Haha, i still can't believe joash didn't know. hahahahah. hilarious. i don't use LOL often, but this certainly deserves its use.

    LOL.
    -des

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU BLOG?!???

    ReplyDelete
  3. why are u going to china jonny

    yunli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey link me www.jasontanahtan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete